[ Top ] [ Japanese ]
Tanigawadake Body (Photo)
- Type locality: Mount Tanigawadake, Minakami city, Tone county Gunma prefecture - Yuzawa city, Minamiuonuma county, Niigata prefecture
- Ultramafic rocks
- Carboniferous - Permian?
- Metamorphism: Cretaceous
- Metamorphic facies: Contact (Anthophyllite, Tremolite)
- Lithofacies: Serpentinite
- Lithofacies (Minor): Amphibolite
- Lithofacies (Protolith): Dunite, Harzburgite
------ Conformity, ~~~~~~ Unconformity, ~~~--- Local unconformity, '''/,, Interfingered, :::::: Fault, /--/-- Thrust, +__+__ Ground surface, ?--?-- Unknown
- Distribution: Mount Tanigawadake, Minakami city, Tone county Gunma pref. - Yuzawa city, Minamiuonuma county, Niigata pref.
- Chihara et al. (1981) Geology of the Echigo-Yuzawa District, Quadrangle Series, Scale 1:50,000, Geological Survey of Japan, 108p. (in Japanese with English abstract 8p.)