[ Top ] [ Japanese ]
Kyogamisaki Biotite Hornblende Andesite had been defined as the top member but was separated because it shows Pliocene age.
- Volcanic rocks
- Miocene (14.62 - 13.96 Ma, K-Ar)
- Sedimentary facies: Subaqueous, Terrestrial
- Depth of water: Shallow
- Lithofacies: Andesite, Dacite
- Lithofacies (Main): Lava, Pyroclastic rocks
- Lithofacies (Minor): Clastic rocks
------ Conformity, ~~~~~~ Unconformity, ~~~--- Local unconformity, '''/,, Interfingered, :::::: Fault, /--/-- Thrust, +__+__ Ground surface, ?--?-- Unknown
- Distribution: north part of Tango peninsula - Takeno, Kyoto pref.
- Distribution: Kumihama, Kyotango city, Kyoto pref.; Ine city, Yosa county, Kyoto pref.
- Sakiyama et al. (2012) Jour. Geol. Soc. Japan, vol.118, Supplement, pp.1-20 DOI
- Utada (2008) Jour. Geol. Soc. Japan, vol.114, no.5, pp.231-245 DOI